- Release date: 4/13/2015
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Action , Adventure
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support
- Requirements: View details
Grand Theft Auto V
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 72 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Additional Notes: Over time downloadable content and programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher. Other requirements: Installation and online play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (13+) network; internet connection required for activation, online play, and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX , Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 sp1 Redistributable Package, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes. SINGLE USE SERIAL CODE REGISTRATION VIA INTERNET REQUIRED; REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE ROCKSTAR GAMES SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT (13+) PER SERIAL CODE; ONLY ONE PC LOG-IN ALLOWED PER SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME; SERIAL CODE(S) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED; SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
- Storage: 72 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Additional Notes:
Full Review of Grand Theft Auto V
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If there is a game that needs no introduction then Grand Theft Auto or GTA is surely one of those. GTA V developed by Rockstar North is the 15th installment in the Grand Theft Auto series. This game is an action-adventure which you play from both first-person or third-person view. While progressing through the game, you complete the numerous missions, which are linear scenarios with set goals. Besides, the game lets you explore its open world whenever you want.
Graphics — 5/5
By comparing GTA V to the previous series, you will notice its significant improvements. The high-quality graphics became even better with noticeably sharper visuals and textures. The game also has a new animation level, lights, and lens effects. We also can’t skip the game’s resolution because it’s one of the best that the gaming world has ever met. You can see in details whatever you want from signs on the shop windows to tiny raindrops on the ground. All these things form a lively and breathing world.
Gameplay — 5/5
The story takes place in the fictional state of San Andreas. It consists of the city of Los Santos and the open countryside area. You can explore the setting from the very beginning, though your progress unlocks more gameplay content, and wander around becomes even more interesting. The ocean is also available for exploration: you can swim underwater, go scuba diving, or drive a submarine. But beware of the animals like lions and sharks you may meet in the countryside and ocean. They are always ready to hunt and kill you.
To fight the enemies, use the melee weapons, firearms, and explosives. When you break the law, the Law enforcement usually responds as indicated by a “wanted” meter in the upper right corner of the screen. The number of stars from 1 to 5 determines the current wanted level. This figure recedes when you hide, and nobody can find you.
In single-player mode, you control Michael De Santa, Trevor Philips, or Franklin Clinton. The stories of these villains interconnect as you complete various missions. Sometimes you play as one of the characters, at times the missions feature two or three of them.
Every personage has a set of 8 skills representing their possibilities in various areas. You can improve but not change them.
Controls — 5/5
The default control scheme is standard — just use the keyboard or joystick to play the game. But if you’re new to Grand Theft Auto V long-running series of video games, you can always check out how to navigate on foot and in vehicles in the comprehensive controls list you’ll find in the game’s main menu.
Navigation in this virtual world is pretty simple. Jump, run, swim, use vehicles to investigate the map and complete the missions. The assistance against your enemies during the battles includes the auto-aim and a cover system. If you take damage, the health meter will regenerate to the halfway point little by little. You’ll respawn at a hospital in case you die.
Replay Value 5/5
There’s plenty of things to do in Grand Theft Auto V. Except for completing all the missions, you will be able to buy garages, businesses, and other properties, upgrade the vehicles and weapons, change your appearance by getting new outfits, making tattoos, and changing haircuts.
There’s lots of content in addition to the main missions. Perform the side quests and explore the land and the ocean. You can even spend hours tracking down the peyotes. Your character will hallucinate and transform into an animal for some time.
The new weapons, animals, denser traffic, brilliant visuals, and an improved frame rate provide reason enough to buy Grand Theft Auto V. It’s hardly possible not to enjoy the soundtrack and the atmosphere of the game. The characters are well-written and complex.
It’s entertaining to experience Grand Theft Auto V from a slightly new perspective. The impact it has on the series is enormous, and Rockstar made the game feel new.
The substantial technical improvements make Grand Theft Auto V highly recommended for both new and returning fans. All the updates keep things fresh. With its crisp graphics and exciting story, GTA V hits the nail.
Pros : Huge map worth exploring
Improved graphics and environment
Excellent gameplay and characters with mature personalities
That same classic GTA ”feel”
Cons : Not much exclusive content
Replay Value 5
Average : 5.0
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, hardware and software reviews and images belong to PCgames editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, Microsoft MarketGOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a game for PC;
2. Will not change any system settings on your PC.
You can contact us via the Disclaimer page and ask your questions.