Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
- OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 32GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
GTA 4 Complete Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
As far as open world games go, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition is a unanimous winner. It is one of the most popular games available and delivers some of the best graphics, gameplay, and controls among its many competitors.
Graphics — 5/5
If anyone has ever played a GTA game, they would know that the series is known for its remarkable graphics and high-quality animations. From the lead character to the public, the Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition brings you a complete visual experience like no other. The architecture of the buildings, the designs of the vehicles, and even the breathtaking landscape, are all just a part of the game's superior quality.
Gameplay — 5/5
As it is with most open world games, you are free to do as you please in Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition. From robbing cars to shooting down cops, nothing is off limits in this game. However, there are missions for those who wish to take them on and complete them. Your character can do anything he likes and enter practically any building he wants. You can either run or ride or drive around the city and take on weird mini-games such as completing a jump on a bike, or stick to the missions and follow the storyline to complete the game successfully. You can earn money by either completing missions or beating up people and robbing them. The cash can be used to purchase clothes, weapons, accessories, vehicles, food, and so much more. The more crime you commit, the more your wanted stars increase which gets the cops on your tail. Evade them or take them on - the choice is yours.
Controls — 5/5
While playing Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition, you will find a significant ease in controlling the character as well as interacting with your surroundings. If you play on a keyboard, you can customize the controls as per your needs. The directional keys usually are used for moving while the mouse is used to turn. Clicking the left mouse key helps you use an item. The game can also be played with a controller which does make it a lot easier.
Replay Value — 5/5
Over the years, the name of Grand Theft Auto has become so popular with gamers around the world that every new title released is anticipated by millions. The Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition is similar and has excited fans from every part of the world. It is fun and challenging and keeps you coming back for more constantly. Even when running through the city freely, the game offers so much that it is nearly impossible to complete missions without getting distracted.
If there was a trophy for the best open world game, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition would probably win it. The strong standing legacy and dedication that the brand has put into the game has always paid off with loyal fans always looking forward to the next episode. The game is a perfect addition to your collection of GTA games and should provide you with the kind of entertainment the series has delivered so far.
For all GTA fans, the Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition is a no-brainer. It brings a new feel to the open-world game we love while maintaining its long kept awesomeness.
Pros : Excellent visual and audio quality
Free world gameplay
Cons : Contains some adult content
Quite violent and not suited for children
Replay Value 5
Average : 5.0
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all games, hardware and software reviews and images belong to PCgames editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, Microsoft MarketGOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a game for PC;
2. Will not change any system settings on your PC.
You can contact us via the Disclaimer page and ask your questions.